I am experienced in and available for musical performance at:
-Religious or Secular Ceremonies
-Seasonal & Special Events
-Folk Gatherings, Pagan, Christian, Celtic or Anything In Between.
I have played traditional, original, and even some cover tunes at a variety of special events
over the years and really enjoy contributing music to the festivities and magic of weddings, ceremonies, and gatherings.
Services I can provide:
- Solo Vocals: with guitar, celtic frame drum, or acceppella. (Mellow to medium tempo)
- Small Group, 2 - 4 members, playing more traditional or classic Celtic related material. (Mellow, Medium & Up Folky Tempo)
- Small Group, 2 - 4 members, playing contemporary Folk fusion with electronic beats and a Celtic tinge. (Moderately Aggressive Beat Driven Folktronica)
- Solo flute / low whistle / recorder (if a little flute music is needed for a procession or transition in the affairs). (Mellow and Airy)
- If chanting and drumming is needed (which sometimes it is) I can do that as well. (Gentle Yet Primal... Appropriate for healing or more solemn events.)
- If there's a specific song (folk or otherwise) you have in mind, I can more than likely, learn it and adapt it to my style.
I've even written songs specifically tailored for events and themes.
So, with planning and preparation, who knows what we can come up with.
Pricing is flexible and can fit just about any budget.
Here are the typical ranges:
Solo Performance starts at $250
Group Performance starts at $500
For all other events, pricing can be arranged relative to budget involved.
Thank You for considering-
I look forward to hearing from you.